Field Safety Rules:
Barnstormers Hillsdale Lake Flying Field Everyone is Welcome! Please Read and Observe the Following Safety Rules!
1. NO FLIGHTS SOUTH OF THE TURN SIGN! Any violation may result in the loss of flying privileges at the site.
2. ALl flyers must have an active AMA membership. Flyers using Ham Radio frequencies must have a valid FCC license.
3. Flyers must attach their AMA card to the frequency control board before turning on transmitters and must use transmitter impound.
4. Avoid extended engine runs in pit area. Be aware of prop blast.
5. No taxiing except on runway. No taxiing in pit area.
6. All take-offs will occur in front of flight line, including hand launches.
7. All pilots shall have a spotter.
8. Landing aircraft have the right of way. Dead stick landings take precedence.
9. Notify all flyers before entering any active flight area.
10. NO PORTION OF ANY FLIGHT SHALL PASS OVER PIT, SPECTATOR, OR PARKING AREAS!